Are you looking to remodel your bathroom? A bathroom can be one’s most personal room in the house, it’s a place where you can relax and unravel from a hard day. That’s why it’s so important to create the right ambiance for what you want.
- Partition: If your bathroom is large enough, consider installing a partition wall between the bathtub and the rest of the room. This way when you relax in the bathtub you won’t have to look at the sink or toilet anymore, instead, you can focus solely on relaxation.
- Small Cabinet or Table: You can place this right by your bathtub, that way you can place some candles or even snacks on it for easy reach. In the lower shelves of the cabinet, you can keep your collection of bath bombs, bath salts, body wash, and more!
- Windows: You may be confused reading “windows” in the bath tub section, but trust me it makes sense. Of course, this option depends on how much privacy your home provides. If your bathroom is facing a secluded backyard or garden, renovate the window to be larger or taller. This way you can enjoy relaxing views during your bubble bath.
- Double Sink Vanity: This is the perfect option for busy married couples. You can both get ready at the same time without bumping into each other or waiting for the other to get ready first. Not only does it provide efficiency, it also adds elegance and sophistication to your bathroom. It will feel like you’re staying at a hotel!
- LED Mirror: Once you’ve used one, you can’t go back. Whether you use the extra illumination for shaving, or for doing your makeup, once you’ve used this mirror you will wonder how you were able to get on before. Bathroom lighting may not always be flattering, and how you look when you get ready in the bathroom may be different from how you look once you’ve left the bathroom. This problem can be fixed with a LED mirror, as it provides even and illuminating light directly to your face.
- Magnifying Mirror: If you like the idea of a LED Mirror, you will love a magnifying mirror even more. We recommend you add this as a small wall mounted piece beside your original vanity. But, it also comes with a little warning, only purchase if you know you can handle seeing all your little pores and skin texture! The “magnifying” feature of these mirrors are no joke, and you are sure to see little spots you never noticed before.
- Heated Seats: Heated Seats are the ultimate luxury and you will thank yourself for this investment especially once the weather starts getting chilly. Of course, the heated option can be easily turned off during the summer.